Planning your Central Florida wedding?
Looking for a local florist with an eye for soft dreamy florals, or a rustic horse ranch with just the right mix of wild Florida, soft green lawns and festive flower beds? Today I'm sharing with you my wedding dream teams- the makeup artists, organic florists, wedding venues, videographers, caterers and small businesses throughout Winter Park, Orlando, Sanford, Lake Mary, Longwood, Clermont and Altamonte.
If you've hired me for your 2016/2017 wedding and are planning your wedding journey- know that I'd love to work with each of these folks again since they share my passion and work ethic. Trust me- these are qualities you want in the folks that will be bringing your wedding vision to life.
FLORIDA OUTDOOR WEDDING VENUES
MY FAVORITE HISTORIC ESTATES & VINEYARD WEDDING LOCATIONS AROUND ORLANDO
- Casa Feliz // Winter Park, FL (up to 120 guests) Old World brick home built in the Spanish style with wooden gable balconies, pastel blue trim, wrought iron spiral details and a lovely arched driveway, a large courtyard and garden areas. It's surrounded by gold courses, giving it a natural, secluded feel while being nestled in the heart of historic Winter Park. There is a beautiful bridal suite inside the home, which has traditional white plaster walls and wooden floors.
- Bramble Tree Estate // Sorrento, FL - (30-300 guests) Rustic horse ranch estate with large estate style home (with bridal suite room), formal lawn & flower bed area, lots of live oak trees, an organic food garden and a large open beam barn for receptions
- Bella Collina // FL - (50-200 guests) Tuscan inspired vineyard feel- with many outdoor courtyard & garden wedding ceremony locations and indoor rain options, 1,900 acres of hills, golf courses and lakefront estate
- Lakeside Ranch // Inverness, FL (300+ guests) This is a newer venue on Florida's Nature Coast that has beautiful large live oak trees, lots of beautifully tended yet natural feeling outdoor space, a large open air reception barn, an on-site bridal cabin, 40 miles of adjoining trails for biking, walking and horse-back riding, private fishing lake, summer kitchen, dock and bonfire area, antique truck & carriage
- The Peachtree House // Orlando, FL - (100-250 guests) Charming English countryside white brick estate built in 1928 by renowned architect James Gamble Rogers II, located on 2 acres in College Park overlooking Lake Concord, with airy spanish moss live oak trees, gardens, brick walkways and a beautiful pottery barn style interior. Perfect for outdoor weddings- this location is very exclusive and has limited availability, but is well worth it.
- Cypress Grove Estate // Orlando, FL - (100-300 guests) Beautiful Southern style estate with scenic ceremony areas on a lake with live oak trees, bridal suites, outdoor courtyard with half moon gazebo for a clean, airy style wedding
- Luxmore Grande Estate // Winter Springs, FL - Southern style lakeside estate with Brazilian wood floors, Austrian crystal chandeliers and formal gardens (100-200 guests)
- Club Lake Plantation // Apopka, FL (100-300 guests) 43 acre ranch with a lovely rustic style ceremony area beneath a live oak tree canopy, with an aisle doorway and wooden wedding arch pavilion
- Mission Inn Resort & Club // Howey in the Hills, FL (100-300 guests) Spanish Style inn with live oak trees, gardens, and several outdoor plaza, courtyard and Old Florida style outdoor wedding ceremony sites.
- Historic Dubsdread Ballroom // Orlando, FL (100-250 guests) Majestic hundred year old live oak tree ceremony sites, and beautiful reception location with a stone fireplace, hardwood floors, open wood-beam ceiling
- The Estate on the Halifax // Port Orange, FL (200-250 guests) This is a very unique venue with a 19th century chapel, historic Tavern and lush landscaped courtyard areas beneath live oak trees, with a historic Florida feel.
Vizcaya Gardens // Miami, FL - (100-300+) Florida's own Versaille, with elegant formal gardens, elegant Old World European architecture, and a sophisticated tropical feel. European inspired gardens have many beautiful courtyards for ceremony locations, tree lined walkways and labyrinths, with waterfront views
- Bok Tower Gardens & Pinewood Estate // Lake Wales, FL (50-150 guests) Located in the hills south Orlando, this site has a beautiful Spanish style estate filled with flowers, tropical landscaping and formal style orange grove gardens, a grotto, Loggia courtyard, West Terrace and the Oriental Moon Gate Garden. The Bok Tower has tree lined walkways with an overlook view from the hilltop, and many scenic koi & lilypad ponds, and lush garden plantings.
- Leu Gardens // Winter Park, FL- (30-180 guests) Historic Garden weddings in the historic Winter Park- this is one of my absolute favorite local spots for engagement & weddings with it's many themed gardens- the white garden, tropical garden, florida native garden, organic veggie garden, butterfly garden, tree lined walkways, formal rose garden, Southern Estate style house, and bamboo gardens. It has many historic live oak trees, orange groves and colorful yellow, pink and purple flowering trees in the Spring season
- Mead Gardens // Winter Park, Florida- Quiet lakeside garden tucked in the heart of Winter Park
- Kraft Azalea Gardens // Maitland, Florida- Hosts limited weddings in this live oak canopy park on the lake
FORESTS & PARKS
- Lake Louisa State Park // Clermont, FL
- Lake Eola Park // Downtown Orlando, FL - Urban lake with walkways, parks, gardens, red asian pagoda, flying bird sculptures, and lots of local birdlife- famous for the white swans that live in the lake with city views across the lake. The peninsula park is a wonderful ceremony site with palms, willow trees and well maintained flower gardens, lawn areas and live oak trees.
- Wekiva Springs State Park // Apopka, FL
- Cape Canaveral National Seashore // Merritt Island, FL
- Smyrna Dunes Park // New Smyrna Beach, FL
- Lori Wilson Park // Cocoa Beach, FL - Beach location with sea oat dunes covered in dune sunflowers and with a very natural feel, boardwalks that lead through maritime forest and overlook the dunes.
- Deleon Springs State Park & Spanish Sugarmill // Deland, FL
- Dickson Azalea Park // Downtown Orlando, FL - urban gardens with streams, walkways and live oak trees
- Seminole Environmental Center - on Lake Jessup, with lush spring hammock reserve canopy trails, roadway and pavilion- very rustic forest atmosphere, with river streams
- Little Big Econ // Geneva, Florida - St. Johns River, live oak trees,
- Seminole Rest Park & Historic Cottages - Oak Hill, Florida- natural park are with prehistoric shell mounds dating from 4,000 years ago to 1565. Large live oak trees, mangrove coastline overlooking the Mosquito Lagoon waterway
ORLANDO'S UNIQUE WEDDING LOCATIONS
- The Maitland Art & History Museum & Mayan Temple // Maitland, Florida (50-200 guests) This is a very m
- The Acre // College Park (Orlando), FL (20-100 guests) This College Park garden location features a vine covered open air room with windows that has a quirky, retro vibe, with bench seating areas, walkways, and tropical landscape with bamboo, cactuses, and fountains and grassy live oak lawns
- Longwood Community Building // Longwood, FL -(50-170 guests) Tucked sweetly amidst the newly renovated cobblestone streets of downtown historic Longwood, the Community building is a light blue Victorian era house with a wrap around porch, and has lovely wooden floors inside and a stage.
- Orlando Science Center // Orlando, FL - Say I do amongst dinos and galaxies! This is a super cool wedding venue with lovely outdoor areas- grassy live oak courtyard lawn and the balcony rotunda courtyard. They have on site wedding coordinators to help you turn the museum into your own magical wedding experience.
- Paradise Cove // Orlando, Florida - Tropical landscape & styled lakeside cypress grove outdoor venue with sandy beach & market lights
- Guang Ming Buddhist Temple // Orlando, FL - The traditional buddhist architecture of this temple makes a beautiful atmosphere for an outdoor courtyard wedding. You do not have to be buddhist to be married here, but simply be respectful for the space.
- St. Johns Rivership Co. Steamship // St. Johns River, FL - This classic red and white painted steamship will host your wedding ceremony and party and take you along the river on a historic Florida journey.. this would be a great spot for boatlovers
INTIMATE WEDDINGS & ELOPEMENTS - 20-50 guests
- Enzo's on the Lake // Longwood, FL - Intimate Italian villa family style garden courtyard on a lake, featuring century old live oak trees, a large dock with a covered pavilion, and an italian kitchen restaurant with terra cotta flooring, white stucco walls, archways and impressionist paintings. The bridal suite has a fireplace, french doors that overlook the ceremony site and a white pillared stairway that leads to the aisle.
- East End Market // Orlando, FL - Farmer's market style modern rustic loft & garden styled interiors
- Augustin Inn Weddings // 29 Cuna Street, St. Augustine, Florida - Cozy antique hotel in the heart of the historic cobblestone streets, right across the street from the Castillo de San Marco- ask for Jessica & Meagan- 800.248.7846
- Itar Bistro & Market // Dr. Phillips, FL - Charming colorful italian style architecture, archways, and frescos, large lawn area for ceremonies with rose & royal palm landscaping and bistro market style indoor & outdoor seating
ORLANDO WEDDING PLANNERS
- Adore Amore // Orlando, Florida: Lindsey Feist is amazing! She has an incredibly relaxed approach, and creates highly detailed planning docs that help keep everyone on the same page. She's got a great eye for decor with a bhldn, rustic chic vibe.
- Tickled Pink Brides // East End Market, Orlando, Florida: Modern Organic style for down to earth brides
- Black Sheep Bride // This is a great planning website resource similar to the Knot or WeddingWire, but it's created to help brides choose wedding vendors who are dedicated to being sustainable, service oriented, fair trade and give back to their communities.
WEDDING MAKEUP, HAIR ARTISTRY & BRIDAL COUTURE
- Laura Reynolds Artistry // Orlando, FL - Chic and Natural Wedding, Editorial Makeup & Hair Team
- Calvet Couture // Winter Park Village, FL - Chic, Boho & Natural Wedding Gown Boutique
- Lilmonsta Artistry // Orlando, FL - Fantasy, Whimsical, Alternative, Editorial Style & Wedding Makeup
- Marina Makeup // Deltona, FL - Fantasy, Editorial, Classic Wedding & Style Makeup
- Eva Ivolga // Longwood/ Orlando, FL - Hairstylist, Colorist, Eyelash Extensions & Microblading
- Innas Design // Casselberry, FL: Custom gowns designed by a master tailor & designer
NATURAL/ RUSTIC FLORISTS, STYLING + DECOR
Wit & Bloom // Winter Park, FL - Handcrafted floral crowns and accessories
In Bloom Florist // beautiful floral arches, bouquets and reception florals
Freshly Picked Flowers // a full service floral design and styling studio servicing Central Florida.
Smitten on Paper: Wedding Invitations, Save the Date Cards, Table Numbers and more.
Rifle Paper Co. // A full wedding line of hand-painted illustrations that have been featured in publications such as Real Simple Weddings, Martha Stewart Weddings, Southern Living Weddings, Town & Country Weddings, and Brides.
A Chair Affair // Style your event with their rustic & elegant chair and table settings, mismatched china and more.
ORLANDO WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS
Joel Kuhn- Wedding videography. Specialist skills: outdoor venues, sound & voice over editing, and drone videography
Zach Swee- Orlando wedding & commercial videography. Specialist skills: drone videography, has a great personality to put everyone at ease. We've worked on several weddings together and he compliments my photo coverage beautifully.