Making great photos requires a few basic elements- a sensor, a lens and light. Today I’m sharing my latest upgrade to carrying the elements I use to make my images. I’m about to head over to cover a wedding in Bogotá, Colombia, and wanted a bit more gear protection than my soft-sided backpacks.
QUALITIES OF MY IDEAL CARRY-ON TRAVEL PHOTO CASE
- Build: Rugged, Crushproof, Sturdy
- Portable- wheels, handles, etc.
- Camera equipment specific compartments
- Style: Classic looking. No velcro. No black ballistic nylon. Doesn’t scream $$$ inside (Sorry, Holdfast bags).
- Affordable: Under a $500 budget
WHAT I FIT INSIDE MY PELICAN 1510 CASE WITH THE TREKPAK 1510 INSERT